If you keep birds, cats, dogs or any pet for that matter needing quality enclosures; Esafort is welded wire mesh that is more than suitable for all pet enclosures, providing a high quality finish and long life (20yrs).
|6.3 x 6.3||0.6||1000||25||22||15||to order|
|8.3 x 8.3||0.8||1000||25||27||15||on stock|
|10.6 x 10.6||0.9||1000||25||28||12||on stock|
|12.7 x 12.7||0.8||1020||25||17||15||on stock|
|12.7 x 12.7||1.05||1020||25||29||12||on Stock|
|12.7 x 12.7||1.45||915||30.5||60||9||on stock|
|12.7 x 25.4||1.45||1020||25||43||8||on stock|
|16 x 16||1.2||1020||25||30||12||on stock|
|19 x 19||1.05||1010||25||19||15||to order|
|19 x 19||1.45||1010||25||39||8||on stock|
|19 x 19||2.05||1010||25||69||8||to order|
|25.4 x 12.7||1.75||1020||25||59||6||to order|
|25.4 x 25.4||1.75||1020||25||43||6||to order|
The high quality zinc-coating process “Galvafort Process”, perfected by Cavatorta in Italy, makes Esafort a highly superior product with advantages including;
- A homogenous zinc-coating, which is uniform and extends to every part of the mesh,
- A considerably thick layer of zinc compared to that required by European standards which gives increased corrosion resistance,
- The superior adherance of the protective zinc-coating to the steel wire prevents it flaking when subjected to bending and shaping
Because one standard width provides,-
- More wire choice to suit your needs. Why have cockatoo gauge when you have finches?
- One standard frame size – no more 600/900/1200/1800 combinations to set out, just as easy as 1+1
- One standard size helps achieve faster building, less work, easier designs and more value for your money.
- This wire is from Italy, where you can be assured of highest european quality